During the past decade the Economy of New South Wales has lurched backwards.
- Government has lost all credibility
- Corruption is rife
- Housing has become unaffordable
- The cost of electricity and rates have skyrocketed
- Jobs are being lost to other states
- Talented people and business are leaving NSW
- Public confidence in government has evaporated, and
- The quality of life of the New South Wales citizen has been sabotaged.
The high-density planning policies of the New South Wales Government have proven to be a complete and catastrophic failure, resulting in the highest Housing costs in the English speaking world, as well as:
- Increased traffic congestion
- More people crowding
- Poorer health outcomes
- Less employment opportunities
- Public perception of detrimental planning decisions being forced onto communities
- Public perception of corruption
In the face of a rapidly increasing population, there has been a failure to invest sufficiently in Infrastructure, most notably:
- Hospitals, and
The allocation of Water in this, the driest inhabited continent on earth, has been badly managed.
There has been continued destruction of Natural Habitat - vital to the survival of many of endangered species of native flora and fauna.
The Public Service has been politicised so as to serve the re-election goals of the party in power.
Corruption is rife, the effectiveness of government has been destroyed, public confidence has evaporated and the quality of life of New South Wales citizens has been undermined.
Basic fundamental changes are urgently required to halt the slide into further humiliation for those of us living in New South Wales. The aim of the Save Our State Party is to attain sufficient presence and influence in government to effect the desperately needed changes.